|
live Stream
|
Labels:
Posted by Unknown 03:26 7
Tagged with:
Please change title to
"YPG ADVANCE"
or "KURDS ADVANCE"
show more hours, include at night, and more close-ups. TY
Change title of your stream.The current one is misleading.maybe to:ypg,isis battle4 kobane
May Allah grant victory to muwahid mujahideen
What time is the cam on? I check it daily and have yet to see anything.
Kobane is a symbol of hope. God bless.
Well written and good information, I've got nothing to add! I guess I will say that as this is an important aspect of many developing careers, we're also all responsible for keeping an eye on how this affects the industry over time - especially with "free" becoming a more common price tag every day.
turn of java update windows tutorial
Cool internet Browsers Trick
How to cheat in Delta force black hawk down
solution for blue screen of death windows 7 or others
Step by step tutorial to disable usb port in windows
Reset windows 8 password
how to lock a folder in computer
Please change title to
"YPG ADVANCE"
or "KURDS ADVANCE"
show more hours, include at night, and more close-ups. TY
Change title of your stream.The current one is misleading.maybe to:ypg,isis battle4 kobane
May Allah grant victory to muwahid mujahideen
What time is the cam on? I check it daily and have yet to see anything.
Kobane is a symbol of hope. God bless.
Well written and good information, I've got nothing to add! I guess I will say that as this is an important aspect of many developing careers, we're also all responsible for keeping an eye on how this affects the industry over time - especially with "free" becoming a more common price tag every day.